Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye Hello

Every Ending is a New Beginning

    School is finally coming to an end and with summer on its way new beginnings are to be followed and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have savored every bit of my junior year and I can't even begin to grasp the fact that next year I will be a senior. If this school year went by in a blink of an eye, I can only imagine how fast the next will fly. This summer I have set no goals or expectations, because when events are unexpected, that's when they are the most exciting. Honestly, I haven't even been thinking about summer. I don't want to accept the fact that it's here because the moment it sets in, the sooner it goes by. This summer is going to be so spontaneous that I CAN'T even see it. I am so stoked.





No comments:

Post a Comment